Photonics Systems Group implements next step of its Buy & Build strategy
CGS Management expands investment portfolio with Hummingbird Converting Solutions GmbH
End-of-Line Packaging Experts accomplish first step of its Buy & Build process with the acquisition of Standard-Knapp
Photonics Systems Group acquires LS Laser Systems
Freeman Schwabe Machinery joins the ICG International Cutting Group
CGS to build new industrial group with InnoLas Solutions
Dollins Tool is joining the Mold & Robotics Group
CGS acquires German A + F Automation + Fördertechnik to support the future expansion
schoen + sandt machinery presses on towards internationalization with CGS
Mold & Robotics Group accomplish first step of its Buy & Build process with the acquisition of CBW Automation
CGS bolsters Stürtz Maschinenbau’s position
CGS to strengthen position of Müller IML
CGS Update December 2019
This CGS Update focuses on continuous development:
- Udo Gröber sold his company to CGS to enable further growth,
- R&S is one hundred years old because it has stayed ahead and keeps changing,
- EoL has successfully completed its first internationalization step,
- and Hummingbird Converting Solutions is building on its technological lead.
CGS Update June 2019
A CGS Update focusing on results:
- SF Tooling and Top-Werk – two more groups at the top worldwide
- Top-Werk, an excellent example of successful integration
- Photonics Systems Group’s success with its first add-on investment
- Entrepreneurial responsibility at CGS
CGS Update December 2018
This CGS Update features our Buy & Build strategy:
- InnoLas Solutions’s succession is wrapped up and it is ready for speedy growth,
- Maag is a success story living on after CGS sold it, and lastly,
- our fourth fund’s successful subscription demonstrates investors’ trust in our approach.
CGS Update June 2018
A CGS Update on many exciting developments:
- Four new industrial pearls headed for global leadership;
- One fast-growing group that is already a step ahead;
- How CGS has broadened and bolstered its team.
CGS Update December 2016
A CGS Update on steps towards expansion and integration:
- SF Tooling and R&S have both reached milestones in their transformation into internationally leading groups.
- The integration of the acquired companies is one of CGS’s Buy & Build strategy’s core motors driving value creation – and a major challenge at the same time.
- New members have bolstered CGS’s team.
CGS Update April 2016
A CGS Update focusing on the R&S Group:
- R&S has acquired companies in the Czech Republic and Poland and is facing the challenge of integrating them into the Group.
- Recognition of our work: Gold for CGS at the 2015 Private Equity Exchange & Awards.
- The new CGS team members.